Friday, January 21, 2011

Introductions

     Greetings, my name is Chris, and I play a Shadow Priest on the Realm Thrall. Right now, I am part of a small 10 man raiding guild called <Epic>. I've been playing world of warcraft since November of 2006, I've completed all of the Burning crusade content up to Felmyst Pre-nerf. In Wrath Of the Lich King, I completed all of the raid content all the way up to 11/12 Heroic ICC25, and Bane of the fallen king on 7/17/10.
      I wanted to start posting articles, so that I could share some of my thoughts, and opinions about happenings, and on-going changes in the Warcraft world that's related to Shadow Priests. Most of my posts will be directed towards that, on top of posting occasional Game reviews of titles that really catch my eye. I'll be posting new articles every 3-5 days, as i write them up. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment